<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d27558180\x26blogName\x3dNintendo+Fan\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://loyalnfan.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://loyalnfan.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-994661682111936077', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Wii flu and you thought ecoli was bad
Here are some of the questions I'm sure you are about to ask; What is the Wii flu? Do I need to stay away from spinach? Is it still safe to eat a salad from McDonald's? Will this kill me? Is that cartoon spinach leaf on crack?

I will answer what I feel is the most important question. Yes, the spinach leaf is on crack. Ok that is all the time I have, come back later.

Are you still reading my blog?............ Ok, I'll get on with it.

The Wii flu is hard to define so let me first define the symptoms.
~ Are you waking up remebering dreams of the Wii instead of (insert hot girl or boy here)?
~ Do you find yourself pointing the remote at the TV and exclaiming aloud bang, bang?
~ Are you making slashing movements with your TV remote every time a sword fight comes on?
~ Are you waving your TV remote around to make things move with nothing happening?
~ Do you find yourself focused on Novemember 19th more then any freaking date?
~ Are you praying to (insert supreme being here) for the Wii to bless nations or to come into your home soon?
~Are you vomiting?

If you are vomiting call 911. What do I look like? A doctor? I feel bad if you're blowing chunks. If you are suffering from one or all of these things though I can't help you there either. I'm not Dr Phil or Laura you know.

However I can share the pain with you. I am suffering from all of these (except the puking). My friends this is what I call the Wii flu.

I feel like the days are forever. The time for the Wii to get here is like waiting for Christmas as a kid. I've always hated waiting. During December I can at least sneak my presents out from under the tree and unwrap them to know what is coming. My wife loves how impatient I can be. I hope all of you are suffering like I am. The anticipation for the Wii is killing me.

I find myself surfing the net, blood thirsty for something new. I don't care what it is; a new game, a screenshot, a video, or even new info. I even found myself with a round plastic container in one hand and the TV remote in the other pretending I'm playing a game on my new system.
Then my wife yells at me "will you please stop pressing buttons on the remote! I was watching that!"
My reply is always "sorry, but don't you mean Wiimote?" I am very very sick. I'm also enjoying it also to be honest. So check yourself into my clinic. Are you as sick with the Wii flu as me?