<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d27558180\x26blogName\x3dNintendo+Fan\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://loyalnfan.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://loyalnfan.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-994661682111936077', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
While we wait!
I found this youtube on kotaku. I love video game music I think it is some of the most underrated music out there. This high school band wails. The violin is one of my favorite instruments. So the Halo song really grabs me. The violin is so gorgeous when played right. Check out the Mario music they throw in also. What great talent! I am eagerly watching for any leaks. Tomorrow we will know date and price. I'm real sure of it. I have been seeing some juicy rumors that the Wii may even becoming as early as the end of this month. This rumor is sparked from online beta testing for the Wii. I still think Oct 2nd is looking like the date and I feel the price will be 229. I can't wait to know tomorrow for sure. While you wait for the Wii info go check out the black ds lites in stores today. It is so tempting to trade off my white for black. You know what they say once you go black you never go back. That black ds lite is real sharp looking. Have a great day everyone.