<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d27558180\x26blogName\x3dNintendo+Fan\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://loyalnfan.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://loyalnfan.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-994661682111936077', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
To help me with the Wii flu
Each day starting today I will post one video game character I love and why. This is my way of helping cope with the Wii flu. Can someone get some drugs and a blanket, I think I have chills?


Day 52 - until launch

"Cough, Cough" I need to get some rest. That is to long to wait. Here is my character for today.

Sad to say this was the best image I could find of the beloved Boogerman. Why do I love him so much? Who couldn't love picking and flicking your way to victory? This was one video game that was crude, gross and funny. He ate peppers and farted fire. He drank milk and spit the gross snot filled mixture at bad dudes. I don't know if we will ever see this game on the virtual downloads but if we do I will be there to buy.
I will annoy and gross my wife out, but that's what guys do. Boogerman was one creative game hero for sure. We honor this guy today as one of my favorites. Tune in tomorrow and find out who or what video game character I pick for day 51. The countdown for Wii will be over before you know it. Ok, not really too soon, but a guy can dream, can't he?