<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d27558180\x26blogName\x3dNintendo+Fan\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://loyalnfan.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://loyalnfan.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-994661682111936077', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!
Monday, September 11, 2006
A sad day
This is always a hard subject for me to speak on but I feel it's important to. We all remember what happened this sad day in the year of 2001. I was serving my mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Yes I'm also known as a more popular term a Mormon. This day always swells me up with emotions inside. I will never forget the horrific images on the TV and the hearts of my fellow Americans. It is hard to imagine we live in world filled with such evil. I remember on this day felling like evil had won. The big positive thing I remember though was we put our differences aside. I remember talking with an older lady who was devote Baptist. She hated me and what I was doing for my church. As we talked she found out I felt much about the savior as she did. She found out that I wasn't such a bad person after all just because I was Mormon. She never came to agree with Mormon doctrine but she at least stopped hating me just because I didn't believe the way she did.
Let us have this day to remember how we felt. Most important of all let this be the one day besides Christmas we try to be more caring to one another. Let's put our differences aside and never forget that we are apart of a great country. We should stand united against evil. Those who would kill innocents humans are evil. There are other ways to fight wars. I reach out my hand to all of you and say you are my brother my sister. God bless you and God bless America. We may have our differences and our problems but today we set them aside. Today we work hard on living like real Americans should. We live like we want a better tomorrow for us and our children and our children's children. Please take this day and reflect on your life and ask am I doing all I can for my neighbors. I know I am not therefore I am recomiting to do better. I hope all of us can do the same. Thanks and God bless you all.