<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d27558180\x26blogName\x3dNintendo+Fan\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://loyalnfan.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://loyalnfan.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-994661682111936077', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
How silly they sound now!
I remember this video and found it again today. I was at the time thinking about getting an xbox 360. What a stupid idea. As soon as I found out about the controller and a little more I said to hell with xbox. I have been on board with Nintendo ever since last summer on the Wii. I have always been a loyal Nintendo fan but I was considering another console this round since the gamecube was a little disappointing. I find this video interesting though because I see Nintendo where they were a year ago and where they are today after a powerful E3 showing. I really see Nintendo shutting people up who say they should just stick to games or portables. Nintendo has been around for about 2 decades now. This is a company that is and always has been about games. They also are about the most important thing of all the consumer. Keep doing what you do best big N. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. Last of all but not least Nintendo fans I want you all to know you are special because you are of a different breed. The breed I love the most.